Monday, July 23, 2007

Life is short

My hubby received a call on Saturday night. It was from one of his old friend who called once a while. He called to inform that his wife who was in her early 30s had passed away 2 weeks ago - sudden death. All this while, she was in good health until one day she got sick. She was admitted in the hospital in the morning but was pronounced dead in the afternoon due to leukemia. It was totally a shocked to us.

That night I couldn't sleep well. I remembered him - just got married 3 years ago and happily staying with his wife and a daughter age 2 years. Now his life is upside down as he felt loss and lonely. Every night the daughter is crying for her mum. I felt so sorry for him. Hope that he will be strong enough to face the test from Him.

Al-Fatihah.

No comments: